IMPACT ZONE® Advanced Level 2 Golf Instructor Training
The Impact Zone® Advanced Level 2 Instructor Training picks up where the Impact Zone® Advanced Level 1 left off, aiding the instructor to better understand and teach Impact-Based® Teaching Principles as well as better structure, organize and develop business, marketing and coaching skills needed to be an overall successful golf instructor.
PGA Approved Certified Professional golf Program
Upon completion you will receive 15 PGA Member Service Requirement, (MSR) Credits
Get more information today
Fill the form out below and we’ll send you sample chapters from Advanced level 1 and 2 workbooks FREE of charge!
We begin Impact Zone® Advanced Level Two Training reviewing the critical elements of Impact-Based® Instruction that we learned in Advanced Level One Training. We will review the Five Dynamics, the Five Aspects of impact, and discuss the strategy of always working from impact, backward to deliver good golf instruction. Continuing the review, we introduce the Ten Steps to improving a student’s impact.
The heart of Impact Zone® Advanced Level Two Training centers on the following:
- Transforming yourself from just a teacher to a valued coach
- Setting yourself up for success by choosing the right facility and then developing and/or taking advantage of the resources available to you at the facility and how to deliver and measure the value you are giving back to the facility.
- Business Development and Marketing: Developing the right programs, plans and offers to attract and retain clients
- Relationship and selling skills to help you feel confident in presenting your clients with the personalized program that will help them achieve their goals
- Filling your book of business from loyal clients and their referrals to you
Upon the successful conclusion and certification,
you will be able to demonstrate the following:
About The Curriculum
The training consists of a self-study of written and video-based materials, each followed by an exam. Upon successful completion, PGA professionals will receive 15 MSR credits. PGA Members enrolled or enrolling in the future into the PGA’s new Certified Professional Program (Teaching and Coaching Career Path), will be credited 15 of the 250 CPE credits needed to complete the Program.