Become a Golf Instructor
Impact Zone Golf Certified Instructor Program
Once certified, grow your teaching business by joining our certified instructor program
Impact Zone Golf Instructor Training is now approved under the new PGA Certified Professional Program
Certified Golf Instructor Program
Dear Golf Instructor:
WHY BECOME A CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR?
1. First you will be aligning yourself with the best golf teaching system in the world.
2. You'll also be connecting with a recognized name from the PGA Tour and TV booth
3. Learn how to more effectively improve your students impact and thus their game through better communication and a simplified message
that’s much easier to understand than typical style-based golf instruction that simply doesn’t work as well as it should and leaves students confused.
4. You'll quickly understand how to prioritize student's swing flaws and how to get improvement in many areas
by focusing on just one thing, IMPACT!
5. The step by step online instruction will help you quickly master the concepts
6. You'll enjoy the opportunity for residual income
7. You will be eligible
to assist Bobby and Impact Zone® Master Instructors with golf schools, clinics and more increasing your learning and income.
8. You'll also have new opportunities
9. You'll find opportunity at later levels to work directly with me and you'll earn 20 PGA MSR (Continuing Education) and 20 of the 250 PGA CPE credits needed to complete the new PGA Certified Professional Program or 12 LPGA CU credits helping you take care of PGA and LPGA requirements
while learning something truly game changing in the process. Stay tuned for new levels of certification coming soon.
10. Higher instruction fees, increased volume of lessons and superior student retention rates
all lead to one thing, more income, happier students, making a difference in the game, and a better life for you!
so you can continue to review additional video instruction and teaching aids. ($215 value)
12. There is one more compelling reason to act
Certified Instructor Program
HeAR From Our Certified Instructors
DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF GOLF INSTRUCTION
I hope you will join me and my fellow Impact Zone Certified instructors on our passionate crusade to dramatically improve the quality of golf instruction.
The first step to becoming an Impact Zone Certified Instructor is to complete the Advanced Level One Course, $995 for which you will receive 20 MSR credits.
Our Advanced Level One training program is an extensive online learning and examination system, taking the average instructor 20 hours to complete after reading “The Impact Zone
Or call 239-236-5536 to join now and experience a new level of golf instruction and support to maximize your income and your students’ results!
Impact Zone Teaching