Bobby describes the reasons why Clubhead Lag is so important to your game, along with simple steps you can take today to strengthen this foundational principle in your existing swing.
- A clear definition of clubhead lag and why it matters to your ability to play your very best golf.
- Keys to using load, lag, and workhorse to increase quantity and quality of lag.
- Simple, effective drills to increase the quantity and quality of lag in your swing, including: The Throwing Drill, The Band Drill, The Swimming Pool Drill, The Long Grass Drill, The Towel Drill, The Slow-mo Drill.
- Why time invested on these drills produces faster, better results than actually hitting balls.
- The importance of the right index finger and its proper placement and use to stabilize force and increase lag for maximum power.
- The secret behind “through the ball” acceleration mastered by all the great players (the truth is out there but it’s NOT what you expect).
- Fundamental aspects of fitness you want to have in place… you can be elderly, even with physical limitations and restrictions, but still have great lag and play solid golf.