Toggle to the second slide below by clicking “2” to see Weekend itinerary.
Monday – Friday
• 4 nights in a private home (check-in at 2:00 on Monday, April 2 and check-out at noon on Friday, April 6)
• Maid service on Wednesday
• Tuesday, April 3, Masters tickets to attend practice round at the Augusta National Golf Club
• Tuesday, April 3, 7:30PM “Welcome to the Masters” cocktail reception, hosted by Bobby Schaeffer and golf professionals Bill McKinney and Sam Randolph. Our honored guest speaker will be the legendary golf photographer, Frank Christian, who served as the official photographer at “The National” for over 50 years. Listening to Frank speak brings past Masters history to life.
• Wednesday, April 4, Masters tickets to attend practice round and Par 3 Contest at the Augusta National Golf Club (first tee time for the Par 3 Contest is scheduled for 1 PM)
• Thursday, April 5, Masters badges to attend Round 1 of the 2018 Masters at the Augusta National Golf Club
For Cost and Further Details please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page