· PGA Master Professional in Instruction with a M.S. in Exercise Science and Sport Psychology. Golf Professional since 1990 and earned PGA Membership in 1995.
· Instructor at Keiser University since 2010 – current research interests include Sport Psychology, Functional Athletic Fitness Training and Human Motor Learning.
· Prior to joining Keiser University owned Golf Perfect LLC, a golf instruction services organization, and provided overall strategic and operational direction.
· Previous experience as the Senior Instructor for the Faldo Golf Institute; Director of Instruction at Stone Mountain Golf Club; Lead Instructor for National Golf Schools.
· Personally observed teaching methods of five Top 100 golf instructors: Jim McLean, Jimmy Ballard, TJ Tomasi, Charlie Sorrell, and Kevin Walker
· PGA Master Professional in Instruction
· Master of Science in Exercise Science and Sport Psychology (4.0 GPA), California U. of PA
· 2010 PGA Certified Professional in Instruction
· 2002 Philadelphia Section PGA Teaching Summit
· 2000 The Golfing Machine Summit
· 1994 PGA of America Teaching and Coaching Summit
· Champion – Dixie Section PGA ARC Charity Pro-Am
· Club Champion – Juniata Golf Course
· Impact Zone Golf Advanced Certified Instructor
· National Academy of Sports Medicine Golf Fitness Specialist (NASM-GFS)
· True Temper Golf Shaft Professional Fitter
· KBS Golf Shaft Professional Fitter
· Mitchell Golf Performance Fitting Specialist
· Certified Clubfitter for PING, Titleist, TaylorMade, Cobra, and Wilson
· EyeLine Golf Putting Insructor
· SeeMore Putting Institute Certified Putting Instructor/Fitter